Shopping around for the best deal when it comes to upgrading your ride? Maybe you’ve found a really inexpensive head unit on Amazon? Or a too-good-to-be-true price on a remote start? Now you just need us to install it, right?
We can’t blame you for trying to make the most of your money, but there are some major reasons why going this route might not actually be your best value.
The problems with bringing in products purchased elsewhere:
- We may not be familiar with the brand. We’ve been in this industry for 40+ years, and have practically seen and sold it all, but there are new and imported inexpensive brands popping up all the time. The downfall with these is they might not last for years to come like some trusted brands have. Over the years, we’ve discovered the best, most trusted brands and products, and those are the ones we offer in our stores.
- We may not have access to your product’s technical support. Being a retailer of certain brands give us access to those vendor’s technical support channels, if we don’t sell a brand, we won’t have access to their insider information. Sometimes, issues with installation or compatibility arise and if it’s a brand we sell, we can easily talk to their support network and find a quick solution. If a problem arises with the product you brought us from Amazon, we can’t always figure it out so quickly and efficiently.
- We may not be able to show you how to use your product. We know the ins and outs, tips and tricks for every product we carry. If we don’t carry the product, we might not be able to easily show you how to use your new equipment. Part of buying from us is you know you’re getting that tutorial when you walk out the door, and we just can’t guarantee it otherwise. Plus, when it’s purchased from us we’ll be able to answer any questions if they arise down the road.
- We simply offer a better warranty on the products we carry and install. What if the product you brought us is bad out of the box or if it fails six months down the road? If that’s the case, there’s nothing we can do about it. When a product is purchased from us, you’ll get the manufacturer warranty on it plus the lifetime work guarantee on all the labor. (We also offer extended warranty options too). Basically, if you purchase and install with us, we’ve got your back no matter what.
- It boils down to customer satisfaction. What if after we install what you brought us you don’t like it? When a product is purchased and installed by us, it puts us in complete control and ensures we can solve any issues and make you happy. In the long run, isn’t that better than saving $50?
- Buyer Beware! Sometimes those products that are crazy cheap or seem too-good-to-be-true, are counterfeit.
Every one of our staff understands that clients have budgets. We’re not saying we can’t work with budgets; we’re saying sometimes you get what you pay for. We encourage you to come to us with a price point and goals in mind, and we’ll go from there on finding a solution that not only sounds great but is reliably installed and tuned properly.
We also understand we might not offer the lowest prices on certain products, because of all the extras that you’ll get when working with us. Ask yourself before you purchase elsewhere, do you want the lowest price or the best value for your money?