Blind Spot Solutions
Vehicle blind spots can make driving and lane changing very difficult and dangerous, and every car has them. You never know what could be hiding out in your blind spots, motorcycles, other cars, even pedestrians. Eliminate blind spots and avoid collisions by adding a camera or sensor solution to your vehicle. Fully integrated into your vehicle, your system will be triggered on when you use your turn signals, visual or audible alerts will let you know if you are clear to turn or change lanes.
Blind Spot Cameras
Side Blind Spot Cameras mount easily under your side-view mirrors, and are meant to supplement Back Up Cameras and Front Cameras for a safer view of your vehicle’s surroundings.
- Easily evaluate potential driving danger
- Use with Back Up Camera and Front Camera to get full view of surroundings
- Integrate into your vehicle’s Factory In-Dash screen or many aftermarket units too!
- Auto activation when you use your turn signals
- Universal and vehicles specific kits to retain an OEM factory look and feel
Blind Spot Sensors
Advanced microwave radar technology identifies moving objects in your blind spots. You’re able to avoid potential accidents with the systems visual and audible alerts.
- Visual LED alert located on the ‘A’ pillar within the line of sight of the side view mirrors
- Extremely accurate
- Installed on or near the corners of the rear bumper
- Detects vehicles in your blind spot up to a range of 50 feet
- Reliable in any weather!
Click the button above or below to find out what sensors or cameras would be right for your car!