You strive to keep your vehicle looking like new, you wash it on a regular basis, you wax it, and probably get it detailed. But, despite all your efforts, you still see swirl marks, small chips, water spots, and dirt and grime that come back quickly. Introducing the solution; Ceramic Coating!
- Protects Against UV Rays
- Protects Against Chemical Stains
- Makes Vehicles Easier to Clean
- Creates High Gloss Appearance
What It Is
Ceramic coating is a liquid polymer applied by hand to the exterior of a vehicle. This liquid creates a semi-permanent bond with your vehicle’s paint to create a layer of protection against damage that doesn’t wash away or break down and can last up to 4 years.
Ceramic Coating application takes time and should be done professionally, here’s how we do it:
- We properly wash your vehicle to remove any and all dirt and grime and use a clay bar if necessary.
- We polish or buff out any swirls, imperfections, and scratches in the paint. Your vehicle is then inspected to ensure all blemishes have been corrected and the surface is in its best condition before we apply the ceramic coating.
- We then clean any wax residue or polishing oils left behind, leaving a prepped surface for the Ceramic Coating to cling to.
- Working one panel at a time, we apply the coating directly on the paint using an applicator sponge. It’s applied in even horizontal lines followed by even vertical lines for complete coverage.
- The coating will sit and “cure” for a short time, before we wipe off all residue. After all residue is gone, the coating needs to fully cure and adhere to the vehicle, which can take up to 24 hours.