Rockford Fosgate Power 2500 Watt Class-bd Constant Power Amplifier
The Rockford Fosgate Power T2500-1bdCP Amplifier is a 2,500 Watt mono amplifier featuring Constant Power. The T2500-1bdCP is so flexible and powerful you can use a pair in bdSYNC* mode to create one massive amplifier that can deliver a whopping 5 Kilowatts.
*Some Rockford Fosgate Mono amplifiers require the use of a 6 pin mini-DIN connector called the “bdSYNC” cable. When operating these types of amplifiers in bridged mode, the Sync cable must be used! This will allow the two independent frequency carrier generators in each amplifier to be Synchronized. Only select Rockford Fosgate Mono amplifiers are capable of being “bridged” together in order to create a single high-powered amplifier.
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 1/0 AWG power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Rockford Fosgate amps use custom TO-247 MOSFETs. These have 60% more metal tab area for more power capacity, lower impedance and improved heat dissipation over traditional TO-220 MOSFETs found in competitor amps.
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- PowerSync – allows 2 amplifiers to be “strapped” together
- MasterSync – allows 1 amplifier to control an array of amplifiers
- 0°/180° Phase Switch
- Blue L.E.D. Simulated VU Signal/Power Meters
- 2-Year Warranty
The T2500-1bdCP is based on the legendary T2500-1bd amplifier design with a proprietary “Constant Power”* configuration that delivers up to 25% more power (Watts) across all impedance loads. The result is a listening experience cleaner, louder and more impressive than ever before. This T2500-1bdCP amplifier pumps out 2,500 watts, easily driving any array of woofers wired to a 1-ohm load. Use two amps in Power-Sync mode for a whopping 5,000 watt power horse!
*Constant Power is a patented circuit topology that provides instantaneous delivery of output power over varying impedance loads.