The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
Anyone who does not want to give up their factory dash controls but wants great sound. Car makers these days are incorporating all sorts of convenience features into the factory head units that consumers do not want to give up. In addition, they are making the head unit a more integral part of the dash, even integrating heater/AC, and other control functions, into the sound systems. The LC2i allows that customer to improve the sound system without disturbing any of the factory features and functions.
- Two Channels of Active Speaker Level inputs (Up to 400 Watts RMS/Ch)
- AccuBASS™ equalization to correct bass roll-off in factory systems
- Threshold and Boost controls for AccuBASS™ optimization
- Selectable GTO™ Auto sensing turn-on circuit (no remote wire needed)
- 9.5 volt preamp output w/level matching controls
- Great sound from factory install audio systems
- No sacrificing of factory features like Nav, On-Star, Bluetooth, etc.
- AccuBASS™ gives rock solid bass at all volume levels despite factory limitations
- High voltage preamp helps every amplifier to perform to its maximum
- Compact chassis for quick unobtrusive installation