Window Tinting with Professional Installation
Window Tinting blocks up to 60% of the sun’s heat and blocks 98% of damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays. It provides more privacy, deters theft, reduces glare from the sun & snow for safer driving, and adds style to any vehicle.
- Blocks Harmful UV Rays!
- Prevents Sun Damage; for Driver & Vehicle Interior!
- Reduces Glare from Sun or Snow!
- Adds Privacy and Style
Here at Columbus Car Audio & Accessories, we feel that it’s important for you to have choices, we offer 4 levels of Film, with many shade options for your vehicle:
- Entry Level, Standard Film: Dyed charcoal construction, Non-reflective appearance, Good heat rejection, glare reduction, and UV protection.
- Premium Film: Innovative carbon technology, Non-reflective “black” finish that won’t fade, Advanced UV protection, No signal interference.
- Ultra Film: Non-metal nano-hybrid carbon technology, Non-reflective “black” finish that won’t fade, Outstanding heat and infrared rejection and UV protection, No signal interference.
- 3M Crystalline Film: Multilayered optical film nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note, Non-metalized film, Blocks up to 99% of UV light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1000 for your vehicle. Backed by the American Cancer Society.
Get It Installed Professionally!
Some think that a car audio company can’t have the expertise and knowledge to ensure a quality tint install, but Columbus Car Audio & Accessories is dedicated to providing top notch service and products. The professional and knowledgeable staff is also up to date on window tinting rules and regulations, that can vary by state, and would never steer you wrong.
Get More Info on Window Tint – Contact Us or Check Out Our Blogs!