Directional Awareness —Front and rear super wideband radar receivers provide maximum directional sensitivity and frequency selectivity so you always know the exact location of police radar threats. Two discreet LEDs indicate front (left light) or rear (right light) police radar threats along with an audio alert that states “front” or “rear” and the specific band of police radar targeting your vehicle.
K-Band Filter — By utilizing Acculert Signal Processing filtering technology, the RL360di automatically rejects false alerts from radar-based safety features from other vehicles (including your own) so you can focus on and react to real police radar threats.
GPS Features — The RL360di offers you fully customizable, critical location positioning GPS technology features such as:
- Mark to Mute – Mute audible warnings of false, non-police radar locations you regularly travel past with a simple button push.
- Quiet Ride – Mute alerts under a pre-selected speed. Eliminates alerts when you plan to drive near, at or below the posted speed limit.
- Mark to Alert – Mark dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones, and red light cameras.
- Speed Monitor – Track your speed without taking your eyes off the road.
Traffic Sensor Filter — The RL360di will reject alerts from traffic flow sensors usually encountered during highway driving.
OEM-like Visual and Auditory Alerts — The RL360di retains the original factory appearance of your vehicle’s interior by strategically hiding two LEDs in the instrument cluster and an audio speaker under the dash. It’s a completely undetectable protection system until the RL360di warns you based on your preferred settings. Choose from five customizable LED brightness settings, voice or tone alerts, or muted audio.
System Control Options — Wireless Remote Control (standard)– The key fob sized wireless remote lets you control everything from the brightness of the alert LEDs to the system’s mute settings and GPS features. When not in use, you can hide the remote control in an interior storage area or leave it attached to a sun visor via the supplied clip.
Expert Control Unit (optional)– The ultimate in OEM style and convenience! The Expert Control Unit looks and functions just like factory vehicle controls and is backlit for easy button identification in low light conditions. Available only through select Expert Dealers…contact us for a dealer referral.
Optional K40 Laser Defuser® protection — Become invisible to police laser guns. The RL360di, combined with the combat power of Laser Defuser transponders, delivers the ultimate in bumper-to-bumper speeding ticket protection.
First integration-ready custom-installed radar detector — The K40 RL360di is the industry’s first custom-installed dual receiver police radar detection system that can integrate with the ADS Maestro RR interface and select Kenwood/JVC radios* to provide a visual and touch on-screen experience.
Integration features include:
- Detailed on-screen alert information:
· Threat location
· Radar band and signal strength indicators
· Real-time vehicle speed display
- Touch screen control of system features and functions
- Steering wheel control of system options (on compatible vehicles)
The Latest Technology for OEM Look and Feel
In addition to offering drivers the ability to add the future of vehicle integration and connectivity today, the RL360di features evolutionary enhancements for an OEM experience:
- A powerful CPU for enhanced and responsive system capabilities
- Three I/O ports for current integration and future system expansion
- Headlight Auto Dim (optional…see K40 Authorized Dealer for details) switches K40 system alert LED brightness to Night setting and DIM menu to Night and Off when headlights are turned on