Kenwood is offering the first car radios that work with radar detectors to display red light and speed camera information and radar detection warning on the in dash screen.
The radios must be used with an optional the iDatalink Maestro RR module from Automotive Data Solutions (ADS). Here are all the Maestro’s new advanced features to be supported by Kenwood radios:
- Curving parking guidelines will be available on the Kenwood display when used in conjunction with a back-up camera, allowing a driver to see the parking guidelines turn while they turn the steering wheel during parking. Users can also switch from front to rear cameras, and make adjustments to zoom or angle the image and more, by the radio touch screen.
- Parking assist functions are improved to include the viewing of side parking sensors and the option to designate front or rear speakers to give warning sounds near specific parking sensors.
- Vehicle information has been expanded to include tire temperature, gear position and emergency brake status.
- Steering wheel heater control is now a customizable option on the climate control screen of the Kenwood multimedia receiver.
- Gauges will be updated to include an arrow to inform the driver it’s time to shift into a higher gear.
- User customization is offered in multiple areas including the option to automatically match Kenwood screen graphics to the vehicle’s factory illumination
- 6.95 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Glossy & Capacitive Touch Panel
- Motorized Reverse Tilt & 6 Step Tilt Angle Adjust
- Touch Panel Control, Variable Key Illumination
- Built-in HD Radio
- HDMI / MHL Connection with Optional Cable
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / AVRCP1.5 / SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera