Do you ride? If you answered yes, then you probably understand – riding a motorcycle can be more of a lifestyle than an activity. If you answered no, you’ve probably still been passed by one on the highway and wondered (or dreamed of) what it’s all about.
Here are a few reasons people ride:
- Fuel Savings – The fact that bikes can get more than double the fuel economy and have a lower environmental impact of cars is no secret, they’re serious money savers when it comes to gasoline. Some bikes can get 50-70 mpg, and it’s no wonder people ride them for their daily commutes.
- Easy Parking and Commuting – It’s a given that motorcycles are smaller than cars, making it easier to maneuver and park in tight spaces. Some states even allow bikes to ride between lanes, so getting stuck in traffic can be eliminated. With a motorcycle you can cut down on your commute time and often even be treated to designated bike only parking spaces.
- Fellowship – Riding definitely comes with a sense of belonging. From being part of an actual motorcycle club/organization down to simply a ‘wave’ at a passing rider, it all adds up to a community bond.
- Individuality – Yes, riding a motorcycle is one of those things that comes with a huge sense of community, but also lets you be uniquely and unapologetically yourself. Typically expressed through personal style or the customization you’ve done (or plan to do) to your bike.
- For the Thrill of it! – Nothing feels quite like riding a motorcycle and being at one with a two wheeled machine. The risks involved sometimes even heighten the enjoyment. The sense of freedom and adventure feels more complete on two wheels and remember, it’s about the ride not just the destination.
Whether you’ve identified with one (or all!) of the reasons above, or you’ve got your own motives for riding, we can help you customize your bike. From custom fairing and sound systems, to security systems and lighting effects, we can help you achieve whatever you’re looking for. Talk to one of our experts today to start your journey.