Paint Protection Film
Paint protection film, or clear bra, is a thin layer of clear urethane that can be applied to areas of your vehicle (bumpers, mirrors, side panels) that are at high risk for abrasions, scuffs, and other minor damages. It is nearly invisible and will protect your vehicle’s exterior from permanent damage from rocks, bugs, salt, and minor collisions.
- Scrapes, scuffs, and other minor abrasions
- Insect stains
- Rocks, and other small road debris
- Winter road salt and sand
Paint Protect Film Facts:
- It’s practically invisible. It won’t change the appearance of your vehicle
- It’s durable. It’s designed to withstand solar energy and high temperatures.
- It’s customized to fit your vehicle, and doesn’t compromise your vehicle’s surface
- It does not require special maintenance. Simply clean, wash, and wax your vehicle the way you always have. (Note: there may be a brief period right after installation of film where washing and waxing isn’t recommended.)
Here at Columbus Car Audio & Accessories, we use a computer cut film system to cut the film pieces to fit your exact vehicle make and model. Once we locate your vehicle in our database, our machines cut the film pieces to your exact specifications. Our expert installers then carefully apply the film to the desired areas, and no one ever cuts the film on your vehicle. It is important to remember that the installation of paint protection film is not considered to be a do-it-yourself project.