HANDS FREE Calling and Music Streaming with Bluetooth!
Use Bluetooth for your stereo as a killer speakerphone system. Listen to your personal music collection or stream your favorite station. Don’t be limited to what is on the “radio”.
- Hands Free Text Messaging & Phone Calls!
- Streaming Audio (Pandora, Spotify, etc..)
- Stay connected without risking your life.
- Visit us – we’ll help you get your Bluetooth Paired!
Bluetooth technology transfers information between your car and phone without the need for a wired connection. Connecting the two during a process called “pairing” is remarkably fast, easy and secure. In order to use this technology, you first need a Bluetooth-capable phone. From there, you have three options on adding Bluetooth technology to your vehicle, if it isn’t equipped.
- The Most Common & Easy! Install a new in-dash head unit with built in Bluetooth. Most new cd and multimedia receivers come with built in Bluetooth for easy hands free calling and music streaming. Once one is installed it’s fairly simple to pair your phone to your new stereo. Plus, these boast extra features like built in navigation, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, USB connectivity, and more.
- Install a universal Bluetooth car kit. These are typically stand alone devices with a small speaker and microphone that don’t interface with your vehicle’s stereo. These can easily be moved between vehicles, but only give you access to hands free calling, typically not music streaming.
- Install a vehicle specific Bluetooth adapter. This is a vehicle specific interface that connects to your vehicle’s factory stereo, allowing caller information to show up on your factory screen and the use of steering wheel controls. This option also requires the installation of a small microphone somewhere in the vehicle for hands free calling. This is the best option if you’re looking to keep your factory stereo, and most support hands free calling as well as music streaming.
Let Us Help!
Our sales staff will assist you in upgrading your current receiver or helping you find a suitable Bluetooth device for your existing radio. Request more information from us to see options for your vehicle!