Prepare for the biggest tailgate this fall with 97.1 The Fan and Columbus Car Audio‘s FOOTBALL, BOURBON & BREW presented by Local Waste Services on Saturday, September 17th at Express Live! The day will feature craft beer and bourbon tastings, autograph sessions, live broadcasts of 97.1 The Fan’s Pre-Game and Tailgate Shows, food trucks, Scoonie Penn’s “Cornhole 4 Cancer” tournament and so much more. Benefiting the 2nd & 7 Foundation.
- Craft beer tastings brought to you by Giant Eagle
- Bourbon tastings
- Watch football all day and night on multiple screens, inside AND outside, including the GIANT 20-foot LED wall for your football viewing pleasure! Sponsored by Signature Cabinetry
- 97.1 The Fan Pre-Game and Tailgate Shows live on site with Bobby Carpenter, Beanie Wells, Anthony Rothman, Tim Hall, Matt Hayes and more before the big game!
- FREE athlete autograph signings all day long, brought to you by Eldorado Scioto Downs
- Scoonie Penn’s “Cornhole 4 Cancer” cornhole tournament taking place all day, benefiting the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer! Winner takes home $1,000 and someone gets a cruise! For details and to register your team, visit www.buckeyecornhole4cancer.com
- Delicious food from local food trucks including Loops, Paddy Wagon, Alice’s Comfort Table, Schmidt’s Sausage Truck, Giant Eagle Market District and Skyline Chili
- Fun activities all day long including the Skyline Chili “Drills, Skills and Thrills Zone” – test your skills against our athletes and win great prizes!
Day Of Timeline
11am: Doors Open
11:30am: Food Trucks OPEN!
12pm: Scoonie Penn’s Cornhole 4 Cancer Tournament Begins
1pm: Craft Beer & Bourbon Tasting, and Autograph Signings Begin
2pm: 97.1 The Fan Pre-Game Show LIVE
4pm: 97.1 The Fan Tailgate Show LIVE
6:30pm: Trivia Game LIVE on Stage
7:30pm: Kickoff of the BIG GAME!
Proceeds from this event will benefit the 2nd & 7 Foundation. The 2nd & 7 Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Columbus, Ohio. Three former Ohio State university football players, Luke Fickell, Ryan Miller and Mike Vrabel, started the foundation in 1999. Inspired by their involvement in various community outreach programs as student athletes, they decided to continue making a difference by promoting literacy and providing positive role models for children in Central Ohio.